ROSEMARY BACON BITS
You'll never buy those fake bacon bits from the grocery store again! This is a fool proof way to make crispy, full flavor bacon bits with a hint of Rosemary!
8-10 Slices Thick Cut Bacon (Preferably Apple Wood Smoked)
2-3 Large Rosemary Sprigs
1. Slice Bacon into pieces, about 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch.
2. Remove leaves from Rosemary Sprigs, and finely chop.
3. Transfer Bacon and Rosemary to COLD skillet.
4. Heat filled skillet over Medium heat. (Resist cooking at higher temperature).
5. Continue to cook 5-8 minutes, stirring ocasionally.
6. Once bacon reaches desired color and consistency, remove from heat.
7. Place fine meshed strainer over bowl, and carefully pour hot bacon into strainer.
8. Allow bacon to cool completely. Reserve bacon drippings in HOLDER.
9. Serve warm on favorite dishes. (If you can resist eating it all now!)