top of page
PERFECT BAKED POTATO
This will create a salty, crisp skin, with a fluffy moist interior. Just like they do at your favorite restaurant!
4 large Russet Potatoes
Canola or Vegetable Oil for Brushing
Whatever you want!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash potatoes under cold water. Scrub if necessary, but be careful not to break skin.
3. Dry potatoes with paper or kitchen towels.
4. Place potatoes on baking rack over pan.
5. Lightly brush all sides of potatoes with oil.
6. Liberally sprinkle potato skins with kosher salt.
7. Bake for 60-75 minutes, or until tender.
*To test doneness, gently squeeze potato with kitchen towel to protect your hands.
STuff to help:
bottom of page